THIS LEASE DEED is made and executed on this 01st day of November 2020 between:——————————————————————————————————————————————————————-, hereinafter called the Lessor (which expression shall include his heirs, successors, legal representatives and assigns) of the one part.
A N D
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————, hereinafter called the Lessee (which expression shall include his heirs, successors, legal representatives and assigns) of the other part;
Whereas the Lessor is the Absolute Owner and in possession of ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————– and whereas the Lessee has approached the Lessor for taking out of the above-said property, on monthly rent basis for residential purpose only and the Lessor has agreed to let-out the same to the Lessee on the following terms and conditions:–
NOW, THIS DEED WITNESSETH AS FOLLOWS:
- That the lease has been agreed to for an initial period of Eleven Months commencing from 01/11/2020.
- That the Lessee shall pay to the Lessor for the premises they rent of ——/-(————————————————————–) per month payable in advance on or before 07th day of every English calendar month.
- That the Lessee shall not carry out any alteration or addition construction in the said premises without the permission of the Lessor.
- That the premises shall be used by the Lessee for the residential purpose only.
- That the Lessee shall permit the Lessor, his agents, etc. to enter upon the demised premises for inspection and carry out the repairs, etc. at a reasonable time, as and when necessary.
- That the lease has been granted for a period of eleven months only and ONE MONTH’S NOTICE will be served by both the parties for the prior vacation of the said premises.
- That the Lessee shall comply with all the rules and regulations of the local authorities whatsoever with relation to the demised premises.
- That the Lessee shall be responsible to carry out day to day minor repairs in the said premises as and when necessary.
- That on expiry of the lease the Lessee shall handover vacant peaceful possession of the premises to the Lessor. Before leaving the premises he shall pay all dues, cost of breakages, and damages if any.
- That the Lessee shall under no circumstances sublet, assign, transfer or otherwise part with the possession of a part or whole of the premises hereby let-out.
- That in case if the Lessee fails to pay the rent on time the Lessor shall have full rights to get the premises vacated from the Lessee without any notice.
- That the Lessee will pay the electricity & water charges as per the bills of local authorities based upon the readings of the Separate Meter, and maintenance charges also payable by the Lessee to the Society/Lessor extra from the said monthly rent.
- That the Lessee has deposited a sum of 21,500/-(Rupees Twenty One Thousand Five Hundred Only) as security amount with the Lessor which shall be refunded back without any interest at the time of vacating the said premises.
- That on expiry of the lease period the lessee fails to vacate the said premises peacefully then the lessor have rights to charges Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) as a damage/penalty charges per day from the lessee and the lessee has also agreed for the same at the time of signing this agreement, if any court expenses/fee incurred by the Lessor to get the Demised Premises vacated, the same would also be borne by the Lessee.
- If the lessee shall fail to pay two months’ rent regularly or break any term of this agreement cum lease deed or misuses the premises in any manner, then this rent deed shall stand terminated automatically and the lessor shall have the right to eject the lessee at the cost and expenses of the lessee.
- That in case of any kind of mishap/theft/fire etc. maybe occur in the said premises during the tenancy then the above said Lessee will be fully responsible for all the consequences with own cost and expenses and the Lessor will not responsible for the same. That the Lessee will not be permitted for taking any type of loan/vehicle loan/personal loan from any bank/concerned authorities against this lease deed till the Lessee is occupied of the said rented premises.
- That in case both the parties have agreed to extend the period of lease deed for the further period then they will sign a fresh lease deed with new terms and conditions with an increase of 10% monthly rent.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Lessor and Lessee have set their respective hands and sign this Lease Deed on the Day, month, and year first above written.
- (LESSEE/SECOND PARTY)